Loss Prevention Risk Alerts
Risk Alert bulletins cover a wide variety of topics, such as:
- Areas of concern where claims experience has led the Club to believe that detailed guidance is required to mitigate the potential for further claims
- Promoting good seamanship and industry best practice
- Analysis of case histories and the identification of the root causes of casualties
- Promoting material produced by Flag States in relation to best practice
- Promulgating advice regarding new regulatory requirements and port state control initiatives
Copies of Risk Alerts are available to view, download and print below. Members are encouraged to circulate these publications as widely as possible within their organisations and onboard their vessels.